Lighting Up Lillington (Judging)
LIGHTING UP LILLINGTON
Christmas Decoration Contest
The Lillington Area Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a Christmas decoration contest for ALL businesses and residents of Lillington. We are working in conjunction with Lillington Town Hall again this year in promoting the theme,
"Christmas Through Children's Eyes"
Businesses are asked to decorate the fronts of their businesses and doors. Residents may participate by decorating their homes and/or front lawns. Businesses and Residents that would like to participate in the decorating contest, please contact the Chamber office so we can schedule a time to come by and judge. Judging will be based on:
- Use of the Theme
- Christmas Decor
The judging will take place December 11th and the winners will be announced at the Christmas Tree Lighting on December 14th at town hall.
You must contact the chamber office if you plan to participate by December 9th!
WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU WIN?!
If the winning Business is a member of the Chamber:
- "Member of the Month" recognition for the month of January
- Featured in Chamber Newsletters the remainder of the month and on the Chamber Facebook page
- Recognized at the Annual Banquet plus 2 free tickets.
- Will be Announced at the Town's Christmas Tree Lighting
If the winning Business is NOT a member of the Chamber:
- Will be announced at the Town's Christmas Tree Lighting Dec. 14th, 2019
- Recognized at the Annual Banquet
The winning Resident :
- Recognized at the Annual Banquet plus 2 free tickets
- Announced in the Chamber Newsletter and Chamber Facebook page
- Will be Announced at the Town's Christmas Tree Lighting on Dec. 14th, 2019