Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Veterans and active military are greatly encouraged and welcomed to join our Boon Edam team.
This opening is located at our facility in Lillington, NC.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability, Boon Edam pays100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Purpose / General Description:
As our organization continues to grow, there is a need for an employee who is dedicated to managing all administrative aspects of business development, including contract review and vendor prequalifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as internal coordinator for new business onboarding, including contract review and coordination; ensure all relevant information is circulated to the proper parties within the company.
- Report on potential risks or inconsistencies with our terms of sale identified within contracts and purchase orders.
- Manage and maintain construction services contracts, COI's, performance/payment bonds, close out documents, OCIP enrollments, certified payroll submissions, and prevailing wage requirements.
- Manage and complete vendor prequalification requests. This includes gathering information from other responsible departments within the organization.
- Maintain a centrally located database of all information required to complete vendor prequalifications.
- Maintain directory of all insurance policies and demonstrate working knowledge of policies.
- Initiate, track, and update all business licensing, including contractor's, sales tax, etc.
- Work directly with install team to coordinate project requirements.
- Reconcile retainage for project close outs.
- Continuous improvement of job knowledge through awareness of new regulations and participating in educational opportunities.
- Paralegal certification or combination of Bachelor's degree and contract administration experience.
- Prior experience reviewing legal contracts.
- Ability to create and document processes and lead a new function at Boon Edam.
- Desire to immerse oneself into the operations and strategy of the business.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong time management skills.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications with strong excel skills. SAP Experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Continuous improvement mindset with strong organizational and communication skills.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.