Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive experetise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Veterans and active military are greatly encouraged and welcomed to join our Boon Edam team.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability, Boon Edam pays 100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Purpose / General Description:
Set-up and perform a variety of crate building and woodworking tasks using several types of materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently practice safe work habits and abide by all safety policies and guidelines
- Maintain inventories of raw materials and supplies using established replenishment procedures
- Safely handle materials and material handling equipment to prevent injuries, prevent damage to equipment and to ensure the quality of the product
- Perform cutting, fitting and general woodworking operations per engineering drawings, specifications and established practices
- Organize and complete tasks on-time to meet the production schedule requirements
- Train lesser experienced employees in the area
- Handle material and prepare products for delivery to the next customer as required
- Maintain house keeping, safety & user maintenance of all equipment as required
- Accurately record time and material data as required for production reporting
- High school diploma, GED or equivelant (Associate Degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years' experience in operating woodworking and material handling equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and actively contribute to the success of the team
- Good communication and organization skills with a positive attitude
- Must be physically able to perform all aspects of the job and be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.