Inside Sales Representative
Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Veterans and active military are greatly encouraged and welcomed to join our Boon Edam team.
This opening is located at our facility in Lillington, NC.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability, Boon Edam pays100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Purpose / General Description:
Coordinate the sales of our industry leading product lines to our North American customers and distribution network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; and building rapport with current accounts
- Manage sales projects from order to completion
- Accurately manage and forecast regional backlog
- Manage opportunities and sales pipeline via CRM
- Develop and close sales opportunities
- Providing technical information and explanations of products and services to the customer
- Review drawings and specifications to prepare and submit proposals
- Plan, implement, monitor, and communicate project scope of work and schedule
- Liaison with internal company departments to serve our customers
- Pipeline management
- Associate's degree plus 3 years inside sales experience or equivalent years' work experience; Bachelors degree a plus
- 1-3 sales and customer service experience preferred
- Experience with inside sales, account management, project management
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience required
- Displays high energy and enthusiasm under tight deadlines and work pressures
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively work as an active and contributing member of a team to complete assignments and achieve goals
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills and methods in difficult and complex situations to provide resolutions to customers
- Excellent time management skills
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook is required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus (reading and writing)
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.