- College and University
Campbell University is a university offering more than 100 degree programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and professions.The University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Baccalaureate, Masters, Education Specialist, and Doctorate degrees. Some of the degree highlights are listed under Highlights.
- The only osteopathic medical school in North Carolina
- A top-tier law school that produces graduates whove been the top performers on the N.C. Bar exam for 26 straight years
- The only trust and wealth management undergraduate program in the U.S.
- The first undergraduate degree in homeland security in N.C.
- The first dual physician assistant/public health degree in N.C.