Kayak Race Information and Registration -
Use the following link to for information, prices, and registration for the Kayak Race 2023:
General Information about Cape Fear Fest 2023 -
This festival is hosted by the Lillington Area Chamber of Commerce and will be held from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 6th, 2023 at the Lillington River Park.
This outdoor event features vendors selling food, arts, crafts, jewelry, live entertainment, and activities for children.
The event is free for the public to attend.
We would love for you to be a vendor at Cape Fear Fest 2023! Please note the following vendor information:
- Vendors are allowed a 10x10 space dimension with the exception of some food vendors who may average a larger size. Food vendors are allowed to have up to 25 ft. spaces.
- FOOD VENDORS ARE ASKED TO REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL 2:00 PM.
- You may bring a quite generator, but ALL food vendors and/or vendors with a generator MUST HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
- Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email for your registration spot.
- Within 3 weeks of the event, you will receive an email with your specific set-up/breakdown instructions, your vendor space number, and a map outline of the vendor space layout.
- All vendors must pay a registration fee before receiving a vendor space spot.
- All food vendors are required to set up the night before the event after 6:00pm (Friday, May 5th).
Vendor Fees -
Early Bird Special (special ends after March 15th, 2023):
Regular Fees After March 15th, 2023:
*TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR, USE THE LINK IN THAT SAYS "REGISTER" IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THIS PAGE.*